I'd say that if it didn't barf right away it's probably not too
significant.... is there somone on the list that can give is a definitive
answer... There's at least 2 versions stated to be correct (OK, I'm not
exactly an authority but it looks right to me)... and one thats definitely
not right but work anyway....