Hi,
I would suggets to the comunity this:

   doing Raid1 it's for safe system, tollerant to a disk crash...
   with the goals to prevent System Crash (at low price with in Soft-Raid)

To do that we need also to put swapfile on Raid 1... (if disk sdb crash and
there was some page on swap memory..... that means to hang-up the L.Box.

I've tried to make swapfile over Raid 1.... but didn't work (under High
load L.B. crashed!).

So what I suggestd is :

 a- to do something similar to Raid 1 NATIVE for swapfile management
(hacking swapfile.c);

or

 b- making raid0145 resident on memory (I don't know if this is the reason
of my test failure).

Luca Perugini
Laureando in Ing.Informatica
LinuxManship