I've currently got 2 partitions on my personal box setup in a raid 0
device for my /usr.  How ever, I keep hearing this nagging voice reminding
me that if it dies I'm nicely screwed.  Since I also have another 500 meg
partition around for my /, I was wondering:
a) With my three partitions (666.2, 1001.5, 532.6mb each) What can I setup
to have the most space total?  (Was it RAID 4 or 5 that worked w/ three
disks?  and would I get access to the ~2 gig total?)
b) I'm doing this on my pmac (supprised myself that it works) and since
the current RAID howto is x86-oriented, I should just able to do something
like boot off a floppy with root=/dev/md0, right?

---
Tom Rini (TR1265)
http://dobbstown.yeti.edu/