Hi,

I am using the raid0145-19990421-2.2.6 patch on a machine that is currently
running kernel 2.2.10.  I am using raid 1 to mirror our 'mailserver'.

There are a couple of issues that I have had.

Once I recompiled 2.2.10, and rebooted it would not shut down properly, so I
had to reset the machine.  When I rebooted, it checked /dev/md0 for errors,
and fixed them up.  It then said that it was going to 'resync' the mirror,
and it wasn't, so I thought I should reboot again.  When I did that it got
further through the shutdown, but still wouldn't get past the message
"raid1: mirror resync was not fully finished, restarting next time."  This
is where the shutdown stopped.

That was fine, reset the machine again, and this time when it booted up,
fsck said that /dev/md0 was clean, but the raid driver said it wasn't and
that it was going to resync.

Now I have a load of 1, due to the resync, but there is nothing actually
happening.

Is there any other information that I can give, to get any help with this?

Thanks

Chris Yeo
Horizon Computer Solutions