Mogens Kjaer wrote:

> The Threshold wrote:
> > Redhat 6.0/Kernel 2.2.10/mkraid 0.90.0
>
> I made the same mistake; don't upgrade the kernel, stay at
> 2.2.5-15, then it works.
>
> Mogens

Actually this has been the center of several conversations lately.
There is a patch that works fine (without mods) with 2.2.6 (which I do
have working great), and it supposedly(sp?) works on newer kernels if
you modify a few lines (see thread "Raid under 2.2.10").  I haven't
gotten it to work yet, but I haven't had the time to play with it much
as I need to.  Without adding the patches for 2.2.6, it won't work
AFAIK.

--
                      Lee Heath (aka MadHat)
"The purpose of life is not to see how long you can keep doing it. It's