I just rolled a patch for linux-2.2.10, but, even though it's less than 100k
compressed, I hesitate to post it to the news group since I am not the official
keeper of the code (nor do I wish to be).

I am currently using a kernel compiled from my patch and it seems to work
fine. I have documented how I created it fairly well.  Please have the person
maintaining the software patch email me and I will send it to him so that he
can check it over and upload it to the site.

Thanks,
-Theron Lewis
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Sat, 10 Jul 1999, Juan Piernas Cánovas wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I have two questions:

[SNIP]