Wondering if anyone out there has any experience with the Acceleraid 150?
this is included in some va-linux/research servers, with 16 megs of ram.

i am trying to determine what the support for these is like under linux
(drivers aside- how about the setup software, etc), as well as how they
perform. the systems will be dual pentium3 500mhz, 512meg ram, and multiple 18
gig disks.

we will be using either raid1 or raid5, with between 2 and 4 disks (18gig
each)

anyone have any experience? we have 12 or so boxes running software raid, and
are very impressed. wonder if the acceleraid is worth the money?

allan noah