Supposedly support will be integrated into 2.2.12, no patch required.
No mention of a patch for 2.2.11 yet...  Someone correct me if I'm
wrong.
--
 Jeremy Stanley                  Trend CMHS
Network Engineer          http://www.trendcmhs.org

 The opinions expressed herein do not necessarily
represent those of Trend CMHS or Trend Foundation.

   "I program my homecomputer; beam myself into
          the future." --Kraftwerk, 1981