I'm trying to run a raid0 setup as boot device with ide 2 disks on my linux
2.2.12 kernel patched with the latest raidpatch and ide patch and
compiled with raid linear and raid 0 support.

What i get when booting is the following:

Warning: unable to open an initial console
Kernel Panic: No init found. Try passing init= option to kernel.

It does detect some raid things, but things fly by too fast to see exactly
what.

My Config files are the following:
/etc/lilo.conf:
boot=/dev/hda
map=/boot/map
install=/boot/boot.b
prompt
timeout=50
image=/boot/vmlinuz
         label=linux
         root=/dev/md0
         append="md=0,0,4,0,/dev/hda1,/dev/hdc1  ether=0,0,0,0,eth1"
         read-only

/etc/raidtab:
raiddev /dev/md0
         raid-level                      0
         nr-raid-disks                   2
         persistent-superblock   1
         chunk-size              4
            device                               /dev/hda1
            raid-disk                    0
            device                               /dev/hdc1
            raid-disk                    1

I changed both /dev/hda1 and /dev/hdc1 partition types to 0xfd with fdisk.
Hda is abt 3 gig with 2 gig of data on it already, hdc is almost 2 gig and
completely emtpy. Both hda1 and hdc1 are formatted as ext2.

Does any1 know what i'm doing wrong? Am i doing something incredebly
stupid? (very possible :-) And most of all Can anyone pleaze help me! :)

Surge