Hello,

I have currently returned the card because of something wrong with
the battery backup memory.

As soon as I receive the replacement (one or two weeks),
I'll perform the test you tell, and send the results to the list.

Bye

James Manning wrote:

> [ Friday, October  8, 1999 ] Oscar Fernández Cantero wrote:
> > The machine has 512 Mb RAM and the Bonnie file size 512 Mb.
> > No cache advantage involved.
>
> I don't think many would agree with you on this :)
>
> Could you print out runs with -s 512 and -s 2000, please?
>
> James
> --
> Miscellaneous Engineer --- IBM Netfinity Performance Development

 Oscar Fernández Cantero  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 CEIFE  -  Centro Español de Investigación Farmacoepidemiológica
 Almirante 28 2º          http://www.ceife.es
 28004 MADRID,  SPAIN
 Phone: +34 91 531 7975
 Fax:   +34 91 531 2871