From: Bill Carlson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 1999 5:42 PM
Subject: raid0145 patch

Hey,

The patch did the trick, just like it was supposed to.

cd /usr/src/linux
patch -p1 < raid0145-19990824-2.2.11

There was the one error, which I ignored, as I was patching against
2.2.12. Does the same patch apply vs 2.2.13? I'm guessing that Mandrake's
sources are what caused the errors that lead me to go with a fresh 2.2.12
source tree.

Recompile, reboot and the magic messages started. :)

2 minutes later I had me an 8 GB array.

Thanks a lot everyone!

Bill Carlson
Systems Programmer    [EMAIL PROTECTED] |  Opinions are mine,
Virtual Hospital      http://www.vh.org/        |  not my employer's.
University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics |