On Tue, Nov 02, 1999 at 08:09:29AM -0800, Roeland M.J. Meyer wrote:
> Actually, HP-UX, on HP9000 V-class, has a journaling file system. I've got
that only guarantees filesystem metadata integrity,
not application data integrity.

> EMC coming in this afternoon, I'll ask them about the battery backup on the
> write-back cache. My memory may be fuzzy, but I thought it was an option, on
well, my 3430 enclosure has a battery backup unit.
you have to wait about 5 mins before it shutdowns completely
after you switch it off.

> Symetrix. I build 99.99+% sites ... that's what I do.
well, my job deals with that 0.01-% :))))

Regards,
Luca

--
Luca Berra -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]