Matthew,

There are no really established certs yet..although a few are underway.
I think redhat is actually doing certs. At least thats what I read on
another mailing list. I think what you should look for is a good UNIX
admin who loves linux but might not do it as his primary job
responsibility. I am a senior Solaris/IRIX/HPUX admin.. I have been using
and abusing linux since .99. Unfortunatly at the locations I have worked
at they were dead set on being a SUN/SGI/HPUX shop only. The SGI ones
are dying off fast.. Sure I've setup a few minor linux boxs here and there
at work but they were mostly setup under managments radar.
Now I am positive I could easily setup and run a linux only shop.. and
I am sure there are lots of people like me out there. Good linux admins
usually admin something else during the day:( Might wanna broaden your
search horizons.

Mike

--
Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.