> From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Sun Dec 12 12:18:48 1999
>
> It sounds like 2.3.29 forgot the raidtools patch to be included.
> try patching it and enter N to any errors then try again.

Sigh....Again?

It would be really really nice if the kernel maintainers would
recognize the relative stability of the RAID code (certainly
more stable than the USB stuff that's included) and include it
in the latest kernel releases.  There are other features of
the 2.3.X kernels that I'd like to take advantage of that I'm
shut out of because of the lack of RAID support.

Is there any light at the end of the tunnel?

Cheers,

Chris

--
Christopher Mauritz