'ello again,

In a previous post I reported problems getting a previously working RAID
configuration to work after putting a new kernel in place.

It turns out that my problem was caused by the fact that (a) I hadn't
applied the RAID patches to my kernel because (b) I had no idea they had
already been applied to the stock redhat kernels.

My life has now been further complicated by the fact that I'm running
devfs, which makes extensive changes to drivers/block/md.c.  The new-style
raid patches to md.c fail miserably.

Has anyone out there dealt with this problem?  I suppose one solution is to
simply fall back to the older raid tools and stock kernel support, and this
is what I'll probably do for the time being.

Thanks again,

-- Lars

--
Lars Kellogg-Stedman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> --> http://www.larsshack.org/