Anyone successfully gotten raid 5 working with the new 2.2.14 kernel?
I downloaded the 2.2.14 kernel source tree and installed it, then
downloaded Mingo's 2.2.14 raid patch.  The patch appeared to work fine on
the first few hunks, then failed miserably on the last 100 or so
hunks.  Tried a compile and booted to the new kernel... none of the raid
functions work, and it says it found the raid superblock, but it has
errors.  Boot back to 2.2.12 kernel and raid is fine.

David Cooley N5XMT Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Packet: N5XMT@KQ4LO.#INT.NC.USA.NA T.A.P.R. Member #7068
We are Borg... Prepare to be assimilated!