At 03:13 PM 2/7/2000 +0000, Carl L. Roy wrote:
>I have just installed Mandrake 6.1 with mkraid version 0.90.0.  The
>Linux kernel that I am running is version 2.2.13-7mdk.  When I attempt
>to run mkraid, it aborts without returning any useful information.
>How can I get more information on the cause of my problem?  Here is
>some information about my setup and the results that I receive.

Carl,
You need to patch your kernel source for the raidtools 0.90.x and recompile
the kernel.
Currently, all kernel source, unless it's part of a distribution like RH
comes set up for raidtools 0.4x

David Cooley N5XMT Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Packet: N5XMT@KQ4LO.#INT.NC.USA.NA T.A.P.R. Member #7068
We are Borg... Prepare to be assimilated!