It's here:
http://www.icon.fi/~mak/tiotest/

James has done a fair bit of work on it, but nobody replied to me when I
asked a couple of questions about how the makefile should be modified.
Maybe they just don't want any more help.

> BTW...that system that had 1 reset on every drive last night
> now has 2 on
> every drive.
>
>     0:0  Vendor: IBM       Model: DNES-309170Y      Revision: SA30
>          Serial Number:         AJGN8615
>          Disk Status: Online, 17915904 blocks, 2 resets
>
> The RELEASE_NOTES.DAC960 mention that this isn't necessarily
> a problem and
> that it may happen from time to time when the system is under
> heavy load.

Perhaps they got reset when syslog cycled at midnight, or something.  :)
Try comparing the number of resets to the number of reads/writes, more like
you would for ethernet collisions.  I think that resets will only indicate a
problem when the number of them compared with drive activity is fairly high.
BTW, where did you pull that info from, it doesn't show anywhere under proc
for me.
        Greg