Hi folks,
 I've got a user in my dept who is thinking about using software raid5
(after I explained the advantages to them) - but they want "testimonials"
ie: - people who have used software raid5 under linux and have had it save
their ass or have had it work correctly and keep them from a costly backup
restore. IE: success stories. Also I would like to hear some failure
stories too - sort of horror stories - now the obscure situations I don't
care about - if you got an axe stuck in your drive by accident and it
killed the entire array then I  feel sorry for you but I don't consider
that average use.

Can anyone give some testimonials on the 0.90 raid?
thanks

-sv