Do you see anything in the log?  SCSI parity error, for example?

With three identical drives on the same controller, that rules out a lot
of issues that could arise.  If you are seeing the same drive being marked
bad over and over, and it takes days for that to happen, I would look at
(1) termination, (2) heat, and (3) power supply problems, in that order.

An interesting test would be to interchange the failing drive with either
of the other two in terms of physical position along the SCSI bus cable,
keeping its PUN (ID) and data unchanged.  If the problem moves to a new
drive or goes away entirely, that would suggested termination or heat.

-- Mike