Hi,

> It looks like your hda died.  Those hda: errors in the log aren't
> good.  Back up your data, shutdown (nicely), and then replace hda with
> another drive of the same parition sizes (or bigger?).  Maybe you can
> still use fdisk to display the partitioning of hda if you don't know?
>
> After you have a new hda installed, you can add them back in:
>
> raidhotadd /dev/md0 /dev/hda1
> raidhotadd /dev/md1 /dev/hda6
>
> You should see those underlines turn into 'U's, and a reconstruction
> percentage and ETA when you look at /proc/mdstat.
>
> Don't panic!  It looks like the raid is doing it's job, or else you
> wouldn't be able to log in and see logs and stuff. :')

thanks for help !

My problem is (I think it will be) lilo. I made lilo before of
raid and I know hdc is not able to restart (it will write just LI).
I found out the problem: lilo has to be done in linear mode.

So I have 2 ways:
- start with floppy disk
- or try to make lilo

We made test on a server with lilo on /dev/hda down and it did not
work. Any idea how to make lilo with /dev/hda died ? ;)

PS sometimes it is good not to feel alone in difficulties :))

Amicalement,
oCtAvE

Connexion terminée par expiration du délai d'attente