IIRC, neither the fasttrak nor the fasttrak66 are REALLY hardware raid. did
you actually think you could get hardware raid from something that costs less
that 60 bucks US?

they do all the 'hardware' in software, onboard is only a rom, no cpu to do
any real work.

linux software raid over one of these things is basically the same as one of
these boards running the windows driver... (only it isnt under windows, thank
goodness)

allan