G'day Folks,
My apologies if this is RTFM or previously discussed on list (I have
just joined).

We have implemenetd mirroring using raidtools 0.9 on RedHat 6.2.
It is working well, but we would like the ability to do the following to
backup a Lotus Domino server:
1. Shutdown Domino server
2. detach one half of mirror (preferably without using raidstop or
unmounting the device containing Domino).
3. Restart Domino immediately  (running on "live" half of mirror)
4. Back up Notes partition from detached mirror
5. Re-attach detached mirror (again without using raidstop or
umount).

Is there any way to do this with raidtools 0.9?
If not, are there any plans to implement the ability to detach/attach
mirror devices on the fly (ala Sun's Disksuite).?

TIA,
Tom

 --
 Tom Regan, Operations Manager  Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 NSW Agriculture                Phone: 0263 913268