> While this is true for SLtoVL, we create other files which are
 > device specific under the port directory too.
 > It seems like we might need to introduce a callback into the driver to
 > create the port specific sysfs files.

Umm, you could have said there were other things initially!

Anyway, rather than a callback, I guess we could just add a place to
attach a set of port attributes to the structure that gets passed into
ib_register_device() maybe?

And maybe we could clean up the existing code that does
device_create_file() to use a list of device attributes also...

 - R.