Hi Hal,

On 06:20 Thu 24 Dec     , Hal Rosenstock wrote:

> There are unexplained cases of status 0x1c that have been observed
> for SL to VL mapping table setting as documented in "Re: qos on service-id"
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.drivers.rdma/1464
>
> A subsequent patch will reintroduce this checking based on an additional
> option which will default to not do this.

I think that addition of such sort of options (eg "--workaround-bugX")
should be avoided unless it is absolutely necessary. And even then more
generic stuff would be better.

In this specific case more generic option like:
'--resweep-on-failed-attr=11,15' (with reasonable default) will be more
useful for dealing with this and maybe another potential issues.

Sasha