From: linux-rdma-ow...@vger.kernel.org
[mailto:linux-rdma-ow...@vger.kernel.org] On Behalf Of Michael Robbert
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 10:00 AM
To: Ira Weiny
Cc: linux-rdma@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Re: ibstat stuck in state initialized after reboot

Ira,
Thanks for the quick response. That is what I was afraid of. I've been looking
through the switch documentation, but it doesn't cover starting, stopping, or
even checking the status of the SM service. I'll look into opening a TAC case,
but since Cisco has gotten out of the IB business I'm not looking forward to
seeing what kind of product support they still have. I can tell you a little
more about our topology since it is pretty simple. All of our hosts are
connected to the single large SFS switch, then the 7000D which is our
subnet-manager is only plugged into that larger switch.

Thanks for the help and wish me luck with support!

Mike