Eli Cohen wrote:
> counter should work as regular in upstream kernel patches for IB link layer.

okay good, can you validate that? basically, I can set some time to clone
Roland's tree
and use the iboe branch as a basis for testing that the IB stack is live and
kicking as it used to be before the patches. I just need an updated copy of the
rest of the patch set (Roland has three patches so far) for that end. Over the
review process there were bunch of comments but no new posting, how are you
planning to proceed in the review/merge process?

> for IBoE, they will not work since the SMA does not support them
> I have patches that allow to show counters using sysfs

I am not with you. The counters are read using a MAD sent to the firmware PMA
(QP #1),
this applies for both perfquery and sysfs, isn't it?

Or.