On Mon, Jun 07, 2010 at 11:02:10AM -0500, Mike Heinz wrote:
> > But, I also agree with Roland.. having the SA return busy when it is
> > under load seems insane :)
>
> In that case, what is the purpose of the BUSY response?

I would say to indicate that the SA is internally busy (ie computing
routing tables, etc) and that the client should sit back and wait.

Too busy to handle the request load should just rely on timeouts.

--
Jason Gunthorpe <jguntho...@obsidianresearch.com>        (780)4406067x832
Chief Technology Officer, Obsidian Research Corp         Edmonton, Canada