Bob Pearson wrote:
I was wondering if I could use this to cause ConnectX RDMAoE senders to slow down in response to these packets. There is a challenge managing fast ROCE senders in networks that may not fully implement per priority pause.
Hi Bob,

QCN (IEEE 802.1 based Ethernet congestion control mechanism) can apply for IBoE traffic, in the same manner it would for FCoE, IP etc. Is there a specific reason you wanted to apply the IB mechanism and not use the Ethernet one? Yep, PFC is helpful.

Or.