Not sure what this is, but I have never had to set any values on the OFED-W
initiator.

>I can make the Windows SRP miniport devices appear and
>disappear by removing/reloading ib_srpt on the target (at
>least with the 2.1.1 driver from Mellanox; the latest at
>openfabrics.org panics the WS2008R2 system when ib_srpt is rmmod'ed).
>
>Beyond that, Windows never sees the drives... Linux initiators
>don't have an issue.

What messages do you get on the target? It it even receiving the request?

Does windows disk management show a broken LUN?

>Someone throw me a bone!  The SRP initiator seems to have been
>broken for many months on WinDoh's.

I have had no problems with the SRP initiator as long as I start the target
_after_ the windows systems boot.