> I would like to perform test about RDMA server/client about multiple
> reads or/and writes.
> Can server/client store few memory regions? If yes, how?

An app can register multiple memory regions.  Just call register mr for each
region that you want to register.

> Client writes on different MRs with only one send WR. Is that possible?

No - an RDMA write targets a single remote MR.

> The goal is: build an array of addresses (MRs) and write (or read) with
> a First Input Fist Output (FIFO) model using RDMA.
>
> Any ideas?

If you have an array of addresses, you can register each address and store the
mr handle with each.  The address, rkey associations must be transferred to the
remote peer, so it can issue the RDMA operations.

Unless the addresses are scattered, you could also look at registering a
single, larger memory region, with each RDMA operation targeting only a portion
of that region.

Although, based on this brief description of having a FIFO, posted receive
buffers may work just as well for you.  And a receive would allow incoming data
to be scattered to different memory buffers.

- Sean