Roland Dreier wrote:
> Jason did a great job of reviewing the netlink stuff as it evolved, but
> I didn't pay much attention and I need to learn about details of netlink
> and then really look at the code first.  When the final patches arrive
> on Jan 3 and the merge window opens the next day, there's not much time
> to get non-trivial changes merged.

Roland, fair-enough, so can we continue the review around this point in time? I
don't
think delaying the --review-- to around the next merge window would be
beneficial.

Jason, as for the documentation, patch 4/5 has some documentation on the rdma-cm
netlink client, if this isn't sufficient I suggest you let Nir know and he can
add more.

Or.