Roland Dreier wrote:
Is the schema documented anywhere, or does one have to read it from the code?

Did we ever get any description of the schema, so we can ask
netlink experts on netdev@ about it?

Roland, I'm pretty sure that any further review wouldn't go beyond the detailed work Jason did, but sure, we can ask for further feedback, just lets don't raise our expectations too much, the netdev guys aren't big favors of the various offloading kernel components (e.g iscsi, rdma, etc).

Nir, did you had some documentation going with the patches? can you point that out please?

Or.