The patch has been reworked so that the fields used are no longer reserved.

The QLogic PMA has a vendor specific capability.  We are using the top
2 bits of the CapabilityMask2 to indicate the behavior is available.

By not setting the bit 2 in the CapabilityMask, we are indicating that
other PMA clients should ignore CapabilityMask2.

As such no other tools should be confused by our setting of the 2 bits
(because they should not look in CapabilityMask2 anyway).

We purposely do not set the PortXmitWait CapabilityMask bit, this
driver does not implement that capability.