Hi,

1. I would like to submit user space library for a new RDMA adapter.
Can you please do needful for creating empty project under
http://git.openfabrics.org/git/projects/~ppandit/libocrdma.git?

2. For adding hardware driver for a new RDMA adapter, to which git tree(s) do I
need to submit patches?
openfabrics.org as well as kernel.org or just openfabrics is sufficient?

git://git.openfabrics.org/ofed_1_5/linux-2.6.git, branch ofed_kernel_1_5?
and
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/roland/infiniband.git, branch
for-next?

4. I am little confused.
pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/roland/infiniband.git is not showing up in the list at
http://git.kernel.org.
Am I looking at wrong place? Or?

5. my_new_rdma_hw_driver that will be located in
drivers/infiniband/hw/my_new_rdma_hw_driver directory, does it have to compile
for all backports or only my desired kernel versions are sufficient for OFED
1.5.x, as I don't plan to support 2.6.22 and older kernel version?

6. If I have to support all backport kernel versions, do I need to submit patch
for all the required kernel versions? Can this backport patches come at later
stage?

Regards,
Parav Pandit