> So in order to safely call ibv_destroy_cq, I should call ibv_ack_cq_events
> *after* ibv_poll_cq? The example on the man
> page for ibv_get_cq_event calls it before, is it an error?

You should call ibv_ack_cq_events after ibv_get_cq_events but before
ibv_destroy_cq.  That can come before or after calling ibv_poll_cq.  And,
although it's probably easiest to call ack after get, note that you don't need
a 1:1 call ratio between get/ack.  You can keep a count of the number of times
that ibv_get_cq_events returns a specific cq, and then call ibv_ack_cq_events
for that amount just before calling ibv_destroy_cq.

- Sean