Hi Stefan,

thanks for asking. I kind of went astray from further pushing
siw for mainline integration. That time I did all the suggested
changes, and some more work went into it. I updated
gitorious.org/softiwarp accordingly, but did not send again
to the list. It might be a good idea to start another attempt.

I also saw SoftRoCE aiming for mainline integration. Don't know
exactly their status, I guess it's about the same.

We are happily using siw, I have it at
gitorious.org/softiwarp, where I maintain it - loosely.
I agree that a software based RDMA stack can be very useful.
That's why I did that work.

Many Thanks,
Bernard.