Ido,

These are dual-processor AMD Opteron systems with 8 physical cores per
processor. I have libibverbs 1.1.6-1ubuntu1, libmlx4-1.0.4, and
librdmacm 1.0.15-1 and friends, which appears to correspond to OFED
3.2 (cf.
http://www.openfabrics.org/downloads/OFED/release_notes/OFED_3.2_rc1_release_notes).
I misspoke: these are ConnectX-2, not 3, HCAs. Does that change
anything?

Thanks in advance,
Christopher