On 1/12/2013 6:52 PM, Christopher Mitchell wrote:
Ido,

These are dual-processor AMD Opteron systems with 8 physical cores per
processor. I have libibverbs 1.1.6-1ubuntu1, libmlx4-1.0.4, and
librdmacm 1.0.15-1 and friends, which appears to correspond to OFED
3.2 (cf.
http://www.openfabrics.org/downloads/OFED/release_notes/OFED_3.2_rc1_release_notes).
I misspoke: these are ConnectX-2, not 3, HCAs. Does that change
anything?
Right.

Although in IPoIB case, those libraries are not taken in action, since it uses the ib_ipoib module in the kernel.
Thanks in advance,
Christopher