On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 11:19 AM, Jeff Squyres (jsquyres)
<jsquy...@cisco.com> wrote:
> I'm not sure what you're asking me to do. Are you asking us to submit our
> known-buggy-and-not-yet-complete driver just to get two enums approved?

I think the idea is that without context, it's hard to know if adding
these enums makes sense or not.  And I'm sorry but I'm not that
sympathetic to "my code isn't ready but you have to take this
out-of-context patch so I can meet Red Hat's arbitrary schedule."

 - R.