On 05/31/13 17:43, Hal Rosenstock wrote:
On 5/31/2013 10:40 AM, Hefty, Sean wrote:
Are you suggesting to do this in addition to ib_types.h or instead of ?
umad_sm.h seems to hold only a small subset of what's found in ib_types.h.
umad_sm.h was only recently added.
and there is no release yet with those files.

I'm suggesting to put the definitions there instead of within the opensm header
file, so that the definitions are available to applications other than opensm.
My preference would be in addition to rather than instead of. In the
future once there is libibumad release in the field for some time with
these headers, then OpenSM can migrate definitions as makes sense.

-- Hal
OK, so shall I send a v4 patch with both header files or can I do a second separate patch
for the umad_sm.h file ?

Line