Hi Matan,

Le mercredi 30 octobre 2013 à 11:52 +0200, Matan Barak a écrit :
> From: Yann Droneaud <ydrone...@opteya.com>
>
> The unused field in the extended header is a perfect candidate
> to hold the command "comp_mask" (eg. bit field used to handle
> compatibility). This was suggested by Roland Dreier in a previous
> review[1].
>
> So this patch move comp_mask from create_flow/destroy_flow commands
> to the extended command header. Then comp_mask is passed as part
> of function parameters.

As I wrote in a previous mail, I think this "comp_mask" should not be
handled specificaly since a "comp_mask" might be also needed for the
"provider"

So I'm now in favor of dropping this patch and adding a note in the
patch which update the framework about the usage of "comp_mask" in each
part of the command/response.

Regards.

--
Yann Droneaud