Hi,

Le 06.11.2013 16:02, Or Gerlitz a écrit :
On 05/11/2013 15:23, Or Gerlitz wrote:
On 05/11/2013 11:05, Yann Droneaud wrote:
Thanks Matan for carrying on the patchset.

I've quite the same patchset, but the other way around, eg. enabling
the flow steering verbs after cleanup on the new ABI. I thought it would
make more sense this way. Would you like me to send the patchset this
way, with my others patches to rename the function, which was dropped
from my latest attempt in order to squeeze the patchset to bare minimal ?

good! lets do that asap, please make sure to mark the series as V2 and list the changes from V1 in the cover-letter

Yann, again, we have put the patches months ago on this list, your
initial review comments arrived only after the code was accepted, but
aligned with them and agreed it would be better to delay the uverbs
extensions support to 3.13 such that the API is cleaner and more
robust.

Roland, no way we can effort to loose another quarter just b/c Yan  is
slow to send his final proposed patch series.

Sure I'm a bit late, I was hoping to send it this morning (CET: UTC+01).

We are already into the 3.13 merge window and time is running out.

Not really, you may have noticed Linus is on vacation, and the 3.13 merge window will be a bit delayed (I've even read "chaotic" somewhere on LWN).

https://lkml.org/lkml/2013/11/3/160
http://lwn.net/Articles/571997/

But I'd like the patchset to be integrated, so that it would appears in
-next as soon as possible.

Yann, can you send today the V2 series with the two minor comments you
had and we agreed addressed?!

I'm planning to do it later today.

Regards.

--