On 02/18/14 17:47, Sebastian Riemer wrote:
> I've also noticed the added target locking around target->free_tx
> handling in srp_rport_reconnect(). There are cases e.g. in
> srp_queuecommand() where holding the rport mutex isn't enough to protect
> it. So for me this looks right.
>
> Then, in srp_create_target() I've noticed the check of the return value
> of ib_query_gid(). Makes completely sense to check it.
>
> Please send patches for so obvious fixes to the mailing list! There is a
> very good chance that they get accepted.

Hello Sebastian,

If I hadn't been busy testing scsi-mq patches recently, the SRP
initiator patches you referred to would already have been posted for
review on the linux-rdma mailing list. I hope to find some time one of
the next days to post a few SRP initiator patches on the linux-rdma
mailing list - not only the ones referred to above but also a few other
patches.

Bart.