>>>>> "Mike" == Michael Christie <micha...@cs.wisc.edu> writes:

Mike> Do we need to check for the data direction. Something like

Mike> if (scmd->sc_data_direction == DMA_TO_DEVICE)
Mike>   xfer_len = scsi_out(scmnd)->length;
Mike> else
Mike>   xfer_len = scsi_in(scmnd)->length;

I guess that depends on the context the wrapper is called in. I think
iscsi is the only place where there's a distinction thanks to bidi.

Looks like there are several places where that's done. In that case I
wonder if we should have explicit scsi_in_transfer_length() and
scsi_out_transfer_length() wrappers?

--
Martin K. Petersen      Oracle Linux Engineering