On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 11:13 PM, Jason Gunthorpe
<jguntho...@obsidianresearch.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 08:39:13AM -0400, Doug Ledford wrote:
>
>> Let’s take this as a starting point.  If there are other patches
>> people think should make 4.1, please bring them to my attention and
>> I’ll add them for review and possible addition to the list.
>>
>> git://github.com/dledford/linux.git for-4.1
>
> I noticed a few patches didn't get Reviewed-By's etc from the mailing
> list annotated..

Every patch need not have a Reviewed-By annotation, it's perfectly up
to the maintainer judgement to make sure there was either consensus,
or that he/she accepts that despite (say) one person not liking them
-- here the 2nd type doesn't exist -- as Doug note spelled, these are
the patches

>> My IPoIB changes

was reviewed by Erez

>> Erez’s IPoIB changes

was reviewed by Doug

>> Or’s mlx4 changes

these are Yishai's patches, driver ones, we applied your feedback BTW

>> Sagi’s iSER changes

posted by the driver maintainer, a co-maintainer (me) reviewed them

>> The two patch fixup to the CVE issue

have reviewed by

>> A few other miscellaneous patches

etc