On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 1:03 AM, Doug Ledford <dledf...@redhat.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 2015-04-16 at 15:37 -0600, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:
>> On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 12:26:47AM +0300, Or Gerlitz wrote:

>> > Every patch need not have a Reviewed-By annotation, it's perfectly up
>> > to the maintainer judgement to make sure there was either consensus,
>>
>> More clearly: There were several patches where a Reviewed-By/etc was
>> *provided* on-list but did not get captured in the git commit.
>
> Sure, that's what I figured you meant.  That most likely means that I
> pulled the bundle from patchworks before their review was captured.  It
> means I would need to either re-pull the bundle or manually add the
> review.
>
>> AFAIK, capturing provided tags is considered best practice as a way to
>> recognize and retain contributors.
>
> Agreed.  I'll double check them tomorrow.

Doug,

Seems like Roland isn't around to carry the rdma pull request for 4.1 ...

I assume the most safe way to do that would be ask Dave Miller to pull
the patches from your tree into net-next ASAP, next, have them sit
there for 1-2 days to pass linux-next etc auto merge tests, and then
have Dave to send a pull request. Dave, I hope it would be OK from you
to help us here with the 4.1-rc1 bits. For 4.2 and 4.1-rc > 1 Doug
will should be ready for sending pull request directly to Linus.

Or.