On 07/31/2015 07:14 PM, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 04:04:35PM -0700, Bart Van Assche wrote:
>
>> With only patches 1/12 and 8/12 applied my test passes.
>
> Thanks Bart!
>
> If you like, I can try and work on #9 (no promises :(), but I think
> I'll need some way to test it here.
>
> Do you by chance have a straightforward recipe to setup SRP and SRPT
> on two Linux's for this simple purpose?
>
> Doug, just drop #9 'IB/srp: Do not create an all physical insecure
> rkey by default' please, thanks.

I've pulled in the series for 4.3.  I've included patch #9, but that's
on the understanding that if it can't be fixed before the initial pull
request, I'll drop it at that time.  I have the resources to test this,
so I can work on it, and that factors into my path forward here.

--
Doug Ledford <dledf...@redhat.com>
              GPG KeyID: 0E572FDD