On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 07:24:44PM -0700, Chuck Lever wrote:
> That makes sense, but you already Acked the change that breaks Lustre,
> and it's going in through the NFS tree. Are you changing that to a NAK?

It seems like Doug was mostly concened about to be removed drivers.
I defintively refuse to fix Lustre for anything I tough because it's
such a giant mess with uses just about every major subsystem in
an incorrect way.

Doug:  was your mail a request to fix up the two de-staged drivers?
I'm happy to do that if you're fine with the patch in general.  amso1100
should be trivial anyway, while ipath is a mess, just like the new intel
driver with the third copy of the soft ib stack.