An alternative, I guess, is to have the patch broken logically into a series
by: core changes, driver changes, and ulp changes.  And
then ask Doug to squash it at merge time, as part of the cover letter.    But
perhaps that isn't standard operating procedure...

How do we change the message size limits?   Reviewing w/o it being inline is
painful for the (many) reviewers...

Steve